Book Your Appointment
We’ll get back to you within two days.
- Clients who are at least 18 years or older must provide their ID for any service from our piercers. Where this is not present, the piercing team have a legal right to refuse service.
- We need your ID every time you request any procedure, even if you have shown it on a prior occasion.
- For our documentation, we must have valid, non-expired, government-issued photo ID.
- Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their legal guardian. Both child and legal guardian must have a valid ID or equivalent with them on the day (passport, driver’s license, birth certificate).
- If child and legal guardian’s last name are different, proof of guardianship must also be presented (passport, birth certificate.).
- Babies must be aged 3 months or over for earlobes piercings.
- Children must be aged 14 or over for cartilage piercings.
- You must be aged 15 or over to have a nostril and septum piercing.
- You must be over the age of 18 for navel, eyebrow, nipple, and lip piercings.
- If you have any questions about acceptable IDs, please give us a call before you make the trip.
|HIDDEN HELIX||AED 180|
|FORWARD HELIX||AED 180|
|ANTI TRAGUS||AED 200|
|HIDDEN CONCH||AED 200|
|FAUX ROOK||AED 200|
|DERMAL TOP INSTALLATION/REMOVAL||AED 75|
NOTE: ALL THE SERVICE CHARGE PRICES DOEN’T INCLUDE THE JEWELLERY. ALL THE PRICES ARE PER SERVICE (EACH).